Questions?Phone us on
1800 222 085
Send a query
Wholesale IPv6: Tunnels for ISPs and EnterprisesInternet Service Providers and major enterprises are caught in a double-bind with IPv6: they are perfectly aware of its necessity, but there's little or no demand to pay for a new service. However, as of February 2011, the IANA pool of free IPv4 blocks was exhausted, and it's only a matter of months before the major Regional Internet Registries are in the same position.
Soon customers will be asking their ISPs, what IPv6 options do you offer in your range? And corporate boards will be asking their ICT managers, what are you doing about such a business continuity risk?
It's imperative that you have an IPv6 offering ready and available to slot into your networks - but if you don't have the resources to throw at the problem, what can you do? Use Wholesale6!
- No equipment changes or upgrades are required for users.
- IPv6 addresses are static: they will not change on restarting computers.
- Static IPv6 addresses mean that users can run trusted, public network services.
- No changes occur to their existing relationship with you, their ISP or enterprise.
- Setup is extremely simple and we provide FAQs and manuals.
For ISPs and Enterprises:
- Users see this as your service, not ours.
- You don't have to do any equipment changes or upgrades.
- You get Radius-based user authentication.
- You get commercial-grade Service Level Agreements.
- Your traffic is carried by secure, redundant-capacity gogoSERVERs.
- You receive an IPv6 /48 prefix, which contains 1.2 x 1024 addresses in 65,536 subnets.
- Further contiguous address ranges are available when you need them.
- Wholesale6 includes 100 tunnels. Since these aren't used 24x7, each can support multiple customers.
To discuss Wholesale6, please contact Kevin Karp, phone 1800 222 085 or email email@example.com