Questions?Phone us on
1800 222 085
Send a query
Hosting and Email ServicesWeb hosting and email are available on both dual-stack and native IPv6-only servers. We provide static IPv6 addresses and forward and reverse Domain Name System records. Products are guaranteed by commercial-grade Service Level Agreements.
The minimum cost is from $80.00 per month plus GST. You are allowed a base one gigabyte (1GB) of disk space for stored data, but that allowance is flexible at no extra cost, and you are guaranteed to never run out of disk allowance appropriate to your stated business objectives.
- Dual-stack service: your website is accessible via both IPv4 and IPv6
- IPv6-only service: your website is accessible only via IPv6
- The servers runs Linux, with Apache, MySQL, and PHP available
- All data is backed up to disk every night and rotated off-site every week
- You get free firewall protection for your traffic
- You can transfer your existing domain to us for free
- Free minor changes are allowed to hosted domains
- Discounts are offered on additional domains and hosting
- You may have up to 12 web-based email accounts
- You may use up to 10 alias names for your site
- There is no limit on outbound traffic volume
- You are allowed one gigabyte (1Gb) of inbound traffic per month
- Any excess inbound traffic is charged at 5 cents per megabyte
- Inbound traffic is calculated per calendar month and does not accumulate
- An Inbound traffic allowance applies separately for every site
- For purposes of calculation, one megabyte is 1048576 bytes.
Domain Name ServicesWe provide both forward and reverse DNS. Domain name maintenance is included for free with any hosting contract. That is, if we are hosting the website www.domain.com.au, then we will look after both the IPv4 and IPv6 DNS records for domain.com.au (and any aliases) at no extra cost.
However, if you do not have a hosting contract with us, but wish your domain name to be visible under IPv6 via our dual-stack nameservers, then maintenance costs $100.00 per year. The fee is annually in advance and non-refundable, as almost all of the work is up front.
Dual-stack DNS includes:
- Setting up the zone(s) on the IPv6Now nameservers.
- Organising the move of the domain from wherever it is to IPv6Now, if required.
- Doing any necessary nameserver redelegations, if required.
- Carrying out requested changes to the zone (requests are lodged via a web interface).
- Doing DNS change requests for free (excessive numbers of changes may attract a fee).
- Keeping the zone files appropriately secure and backed up.
- An AAAA ('quad-A') record mapping a hosted website to the customer's domain name is essential if the website is to be located via IPv6.
- An AAAA record must be in a zone hosted on an IPv6 or dual-stack nameserver if it is to be resolveable via IPv6.
- If the domain name of the hosted site is not maintained by IPv6Now, the customer is responsible for correctly entering an AAAA record for the site into the DNS with some other provider.
To discuss these services, please contact Kevin Karp, phone 1800 222 085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org