Questions?Phone us on
1800 222 085
Send a query
gogo6 Tunnel Broker HardwareIPv6Now is the sole supplier and supporter in Australia for the renowned gogoSERVER (previously Hexago Gateway6). It enables IPv6 deployment, applications and services over current networks without requiring major infrastructure upgrades, using standards-based tunneling to provide access from a backbone to the edge of the network.
gogoSERVER automates the configuration of IPv6 in IPv4 tunnels (RFC 2893) using TSP (RFC 5572). Because this standard is available on all IPv6-enabled hosts and routers on the market, gogoSERVER provides IPv6 connectivity to any existing device. gogoSERVER has been tested and proven by over 100,000 users around the world. gogoSERVER offers:
- IPv6 Transition Mechanisms
- TSP - IPv6 in IPv4 tunnels, automatic configuration.
- 6RD - IPv6 in IPv4 tunnels, rapid deployment within operator networks.
- DSTM - IPv4 in IPv6 tunnels for legacy IPv4.
- Dual-stack lite - IPv4 in IPv6 tunnels, for IPv6 only networks.
- DS-lite Large Scale NAT (Carrier Grade NAT), high performance.
- Reliable NAT traversal, all types of NAT, automatic NAT discovery.
- Addressing and DNS
- Static IP in IP tunnels - permanent and dynamic address support.
- Automatic DNS registration and reverse delegation.
- Reliable delegation of IPv6 or IPv4 prefixes, any length.
- DHCP - automatically configured router advertisements or DHCP.
- DNS server delegation information automatically provided to clients.
- Home Access - seamless connectivity to private home networks.
- Node mobility - Clients have mobility with permanent addresses.
- Security, Monitoring, Access
- QoS field value preserved.
- IPSec support for management and static tunnels.
- Security - Access control lists, secure/encrypted user authentication.
- Monitoring - SNMP, standard MIBs plus gogo6 MIBs for tunneling data.
- AAA - User authentication, authorization and accounting.
- Full Radius support including address assignment.
- High Performance
- High availability, redundancy, failure reconnection, solid state memory.
- Tens of thousands concurrent sessions with near line speed throughput.
- Highly efficient tunnel bring-up and tear-down.
- Scalable, modular system.
To discuss Tunnel Broker hardware, please contact Kevin Karp, phone 1800 222 085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org