Client Software Downloads
Client software allows computers to access our Tunnel Broker,
providing connectivity to the IPv6 Internet. Here's what to do:
1. Order a Tunnel Plan
2. Download and install the client software
3. Insert the username/password we send you
4. Start the client for immediate IPv6 access!
HERE IS THE FAQ, with tunnel information,
troubleshooting and other assistance.
the gogoClient guide from gogo6
. Note, its examples refer to Freenet
tunnels rather than IPv6Now tunnels, but it is still a good reference.
Download the Client Software Suitable for Your Platform
Note: To install the Windows releases, simply run them after downloading
Linux, Unix, MacOS, BSD
The client software is easily installed directly through most
Linux distributions, e.g. on Ubuntu:
- As root, run apt-get install gogoc
- Change directory to /etc/gogoc, and edit gogoc.conf to enter your
user ID and password
- Start the client with /etc/init.d/gogoc start
Otherwise compile source code as below. Note: These sources will not compile
if they are installed in a directory path that contains spaces.